If our client reviews and awesome services don’t convince you, here are a few more great reasons why you should call Chaos to Calm today.
1) We hire carefully. While the skills and talents our employees have are important, just as important is the compassion and care they bring to our clients. Our employees have all had life experiences that they can draw from to help them understand the emotional complexities of home transitions.
2) We are bonded and insured. Your safety is paramount to us. Every one of our employees has a full background check, drug screen, is bonded and insured.
3) We are committed to honesty, integrity and continuing development. As members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) we are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and are dedicated to constantly learning more about how to better serve our clients. We are also members of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and BBB A+ rated.
4) No job is too big or small. With a team of over ten we are standing by ready to conquer jobs of any size.
5) Have dark, creepy places filled with stuff? You can’t scare us! We work in basements, attics, garages, eaves, outbuildings, crawlspaces and even barns.
6) We love field trips! When our clients want our team members on both ends of their move we pack our bags hit the road. We’ve been to great places like the NC Beach, Virginia, New York City, Charleston, and Chicago.
7) We only have employees, not contractors. That means every team member that works with you has been through our careful hiring process, is trained by us and is fully insured.
8) Speaking of insurance… we carry General Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation for our employees. That keeps you, and them, safe and protected.
9) YOU are always our top priority. Everything we do is centered around helping bring calm to our clients at a time when they are feeling overwhelmed, stressed or chaotic.